Protection for CouplesVWM - Imagery - Website - Life Insurance Icons (Singles - No Text) 200x100

If you’re a couple, possibly with 2 incomes to live on, you’re likely to feel quite secure financially. However, if you’ve got a mortgage together the repayments could become a real burden if either of you became ill or died.

As a couple with no children you’re probably living life to the full. The mortgage or rent repayment combined with your lifestyle probably take up most of your income. It can be hard to put money aside in case of emergencies and that’s why the right protection can prove invaluable.

So what covers should you consider?

Protection if you suffer from sickness, an accident or if you die. You can choose from a range of products designed to help you look after yourself.

  • Life InsuranceProvides you with a way of making sure your spouse, partner (or any dependents) are financially stable if you die or are diagnosed with a terminal illness. It can  provide either a one-off lump sum or an income.
  • Life and Critical Illness CoverExtended policy cover to also include provision if you incur a critical illness during the term of the plan.
  • Income Cover for Sickness Protects you against loss of income if you’re unable to work because of an accident or sickness. This would pay you a monthly amount after a number of weeks chosen by you, known as the deferred period if you couldn’t work because of an illness or accident.
  • Mortgage Payment Protection – Helps you to pay your mortgage or rent if you’re unable to earn your normal income because of accident or sickness.

Get a Quote





Phone number

Preferred time to be contacted