Protection for Singles VWM - Imagery - Website - Life Insurance Icons (Singles - No Text) 200x100

You’re young and single, fit as a fiddle and have a regular income, with only yourself to worry about. Why would you need insurance?

If you depend on your salary to pay your mortgage or rent and the bills, then your main concern might be how you’d cope without it if you had an accident or became too ill to work.

So what covers should you consider?

Protection if you suffer from sickness, an accident or if you die. You can choose from a range of products designed to help you look after yourself.

  • Life Insurance If you choose life cover this will give your estate or your family (or any dependents) a guaranteed lump sum or an income if you die or are diagnosed with a terminal illness.
  • Life and Critical Illness CoverExtended policy cover to also include provision if you incur a critical illness during the term of the plan.
  • Income Cover for Sickness – Protects you against loss of income if you’re unable to work because of an accident or sickness. This would pay you a monthly amount after a number of weeks chosen by you, known as the deferred period if you couldn’t work because of an illness or accident.
  • Mortgage Payment Protection – Helps you to pay your mortgage or rent if you’re unable to earn your normal income because of accident or sickness.

Get a Quote





Phone number

Preferred time to be contacted